Dear Families and Weld Re-8 Community,
Happy New Year! I hope you had a wonderful, relaxing Winter break. We are thrilled to have our preschoolers back with us and to continue our learning together. I am excited to share the January pilot kick off of a new math curriculum, Engage Eureka Math. We are eager to introduce the curriculum and instructional strategies and we anticipate important growth for our preschool students in math! Please see below for other program and calendar updates and please reach out at any time.
~ Dr. Wynette C. Howard
Family Stay to Learn & Play
January 18th is the next Family Stay to Learn & Play! Any parent/caregiver who would like to be involved in this learning time will need to complete a volunteer packet and be cleared as a volunteer. Packets may be picked up from the office.
Field Trip to Fort Lupton High School Planetarium
Little Trappers Preschool will be partnering with Fort Lupton High School to offer preschool students a field trip opportunity to the planetarium at the high school on January 30th. Additional information and field trip permission forms will be sent home in Wednesday folders.
We invite parents/caregivers to join us for a Student/Family Celebration in classrooms on Thursday, February 14th at 10:15 AM for morning enrolled students and 2:15 PM for afternoon enrolled students. Please stay tuned for additional information from your child’s teachers.
Thank you to everyone who contributed to the December food and clothing drive. Your support made a difference. You, our preschool families, are so very special and appreciated!
- January 18th: Family Stay to Learn and Play
- January 21st: No School--District Closed for Martin Luther King Day
- January 29th: No School for Preschool Students--Data Reporting Day
- January 30th: Field Trip to the Fort Lupton High School Planetarium
- February 14th: Program celebration in classrooms at 10:15 AM and 2:15 PM
- February 15th: No School--District Closed
- February 18th: No School--President’s Day
- February 19th: No School--Teacher Professional Development and Work Day